I’m a freelance writer who specializes in creating educational, entertaining, and SEO-friendly articles for brands and publications of all sizes. You’ve probably read my work in Betches, Cosmopolitan, Tinder Swipe Life, mindbodygreen, Health, SHAPE, Well+Good, SheKnows, BuzzFeed, Thought Catalog, and other digital outlets. I frequently write in-depth stories about sex toys, sexual health, masturbation, menstruation, orgasms, dating, relationships, health, food, cannabis, CBD, self-care, wellness, traveling, living on a budget, personal finance, and related lifestyle topics.
In a nutshell, I create content that helps people live better, happier, healthier lives.
• 2005: I’m allowed to create my first AOL screen name which I’m way too embarrassed to share with anyone on the internet.
• 2007: I launch my very own zine (email newsletter). Every week, I’d personally create and curate the coolest Dollz Mania artwork, poetry, and jokes to share with my loyal list of 100 subscribers, consisting of random girls I met in online chatrooms. Was this the safest thing to do as a 15-year-old? Probably not, but herein lies the birth of my love for creating digital content.
• 2014: I graduate with honors and receive a Bachelor’s degree in English with minors in Psychology and Speech Communications from St. Joseph’s College. My graduation cap proudly displays lyrics from Frank Ocean’s song “Dust.” Keep living, keep writing, keep loving.
• 2015: I take a risk and quit my bartending job to start a web development, branding, and marketing company with a friend. I’m in charge of creating all internal and client content (blog posts, website copy, social media posts, etc.).
• Late 2015: I score my first full-time position working as an SEO Writer at a digital marketing agency. Two months later, I’m promoted to Creative Content Director. Two months after that, I’m promoted to Creative Content & SEO Director.
• Mid-2016: One of my BuzzFeed posts goes viral! I flip out as I receive email notification after email notification that my content is trending, promoted to the homepage, and earning hundreds of thousands of views (currently at 500,000 and counting).
• Late 2016: I shift gears and accept a full-time position as a Digital Marketing Associate at a software and mobile app development company. Two months later, which seems to be a trend for me, I’m promoted to Digital Marketing Project Manager where I lead the design, development, and content strategy for all of the company’s apps, blogs, and websites.
• 2018: I start writing for Betches and begin freelance writing full-time — and after all of the jobs I’ve held over the last decade, I can confidently say that I’ve found my true niche in content creation.
• 2019+: I start writing for Cosmopolitan, Health, Well+Good, mindbodygreen, SHAPE, Tinder, and several other publications. I’m currently in the process of launching a sex and relationships podcast that was featured in both The New York Times and Barstool Sports. STAY TUNED.
Here’s a little bit more about me and my interests:
• I support and enjoy working with startups and small businesses.
• I strongly believe in normalizing conversations around “taboo” topics like sex, intimacy, pleasure, health, and cannabis. Highly Untamed is my passion project which works to do exactly that.
• I train Brazilian jiu-jitsu 3-4x/week, and I’m a blue belt. I know, I’m shocked too.
• I love to travel, hike, and spend time in nature. The wanderlust is real. Go watch my mediocre videos on my YouTube channel.
• I’ve tracked my finances in a personally customized, color-coded Google Sheets spreadsheet complete with formulas, monthly summaries, and labels galore every day for the last three years. Thrifty or smart? Or both?
• I live in New York, and I’m based out on Long Island. Local businesses and neighbors, say hi!